About Art Solutions
Art Solutions offers artwork to corporations, hospitality and healthcare facilities that are opening, relocating, renovating or expanding. We work extensively with facility managers, architects, designers and space planners.
Due to our vast network of artists, representatives, specialty designers and dealers, we can offer you a variety of art in a range of budgets. Art Solutions can also offer investment quality art for those who want to start or expand their collections.
- Art Solutions will develop an art program that will enhance your corporate image for your clients, while nurturing a pleasant work environment.
- We work from the blueprint stage to actual site visits in order to recommend art placement and develop a budget. We see the project through from development of your art program to installation.
- Art Solutions specializes in comprehensive research to find the best art to fit your needs, whether it is site specific, industry based or tailored to represent the local community or its artists.
- Specialty projects and commissions are available for site-specific artwork, such as: history walls, themed art, sculpture, mobiles, murals, custom photography, 3-D wall sculpture, etc.
- We can evaluate your existing artwork for reframing and placement.
- We offer art and frame restoration.
- Storage for your artwork can be arranged at our climate controlled fine art storage facilities.
- Appraisal and inventory services are available with a licensed art appraiser.
Debbi Schonberger-Pierce has been a professional art consultant since 1995. She has an undergraduate degree from Syracuse University in advertising and a master's degree from NYU in Art Education. After a successful career in education, she decided to focus on her love of art and utilize her business skills to pursue selling artwork to corporations, health care facilities, hospitality and private collectors.